Spartan Blades Pallas Folder
PALLAS (PALE ES) was the Titan god of war craft, a fitting name for this folder. A beefy blade of CPM S35VN rides on a set of alpha bearings in a 6061 aerospace aluminum frame. The blade can be opened easily with the flick of the thumb stud or flipper tab. The hardware (button, thumb studs, spacers and screws) are all stainless steel. Our signature titanium arrow clip for tip up carry will hold it securely in your pocket.
*New and debuted at BLADE 2015
- Knife Name: PALLAS
- Designer(s): Curtis Iovito
- Blade Length: 3 3/4"
- Overall Length: 8 3/4" (Open)
- Blade Thickness: 0.153" or 5/32"
- Blade Steel: CPM S35VN
- Blade Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum
- Clip Material: 6AL-4V Titanium
- Finish: Stonewashed Blade, Frame & Clip with a Black Mil Spec Anodized Frame
- Weight: 4.736 OZ