Emerson Custom Phalanx
This custom Phalanx is one of a kind, acquired through Mr. Emerson's Auction. It is brand new with all the original paperwork and box. It is absolutely stunning with an incredible feel and ergonomics. In addition, the blade is as sharp as it gets and features a hand-ground Green PVD finished blade with a chisel grind, bead blast dovetailed titanium bolsters, and green PVD coated micarta scales. Stainless steel clip with the rest of the construction titanium coated matching PVD. Beautiful detent, lockup and blade seating. New from maker in 2016. Has the new "Emerson Hand Made" logo.
Here is a quick video overview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ez4ZfuZlBI
- Blade: 154-CM Stainless Steel @ RC 57-59
- Blade Length: 3.75"
- Overall Length: 8.625"; Closed: 5.125"
- Handle: Micarta, Hand Coated and textured Green Checkered PVD
- Weight: Approximately 5.4 oz
- Liners: Titanium
- Thumb Studs: Thumb Disc with Wave Feature
- Spacer: Thumbstuds
- Blade Grind: Chisel Gring, Clip Point, Tanto
- Bolsters: Titanium, Hand Coated Green PVD