Frequently Asked Questions
How do you decide what knives to carry?
- Our team works with the very best knife makers in the United States to help support small to large operations and obtain mid-techs and exclusive customs. It is our goal to stock the very best and "if we wouldn't carry it, we don't carry it." New brands are added monthly and if you are a knife maker or have a suggestion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as we are always looking to partner.
What is your return policy?
- We want you to be happy and confident in your purchase. For whatever reason, if you have an issue please let us know immediately. Please note that when dealing with custom and small batch knives, small blemishes can occur which is normal and unique. We honor a 7-day return window from date of purchase, however will help facilitate the conversation between the customer and the manufacturer to further resolve any rare manufacturing issues. BTactical Blades is committed to best in class customer service leveraging relationships to ensure our customers have what they need. This is our lifetime commitment to the customer. Multiple knife orders are subject to restocking fee; $25 per knife.
Do you attend knife shows?
- YES! We frequent knife/gun shows to show case and sell our custom blades. Email email@example.com to see if we are coming to a show near you! Find us at trade shows, such as SHOT as attendees.
Where can we receive updates on the latest and greatest?
- Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/btacblades
- Subscribe to our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTwP071EVb-6HHHv0_e3FSQ
- Find us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BTacBlades
- Sign up for our newsletter on our homepage
- Not enough? Email us at info@btacblades and ask for what is in our pipeline, we are happy to share
What is your Military/Law Enforcement/First Responder Discount Program?
- BTactical Blades honors our every day heroes and veterans. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your credentials, entitling you to exclusive discounting.
Do you ship Internationally?
- If you are an international buyer, please contact email@example.com. We have had success fulfilling International requests, however all International buyers assume all shipping costs and responsibility/risk of item during transit/delivery.
What is your age policy?
- BTactical Blades honors and respects all knife laws; please refer to your local Sheriff's department and state for individual knife laws. When placing a purchase through BTactical Blades, you are in turn verifying that you are of legal age to own and purchase a knife; over 18 years of age.
Where are you located and what is your contact information?
- BTactical Blades warehouses knives at our central location in Denver, Colorado. The best way to contact us is through email: firstname.lastname@example.org - we make it a priority to respond within 24 hours.